Niagara Falls is definitely one of the most unique destinations, especially if you are someone interested in enjoying natural attractions. In addition to being an incredible attraction, it also doubles up as a spot filled with multiple things to do.
If you are looking to visit the Niagara Falls, there are several important aspects that you need to pay special attention to. If you are trying to find how to plan a Niagara Falls trip, you would find the following information quite handy enough.
How can you get to the Niagara Falls?
There are two ways that you can get to the Niagara Falls – from the Canada side and from the United States side. If you are travelling from the Canadian side, the Toronto airport is the option to reach the Niagara Falls.
The falls is located at around 1.5-hour drive from the Toronto airport. It may be advisable to rent a car for reaching your destination. You may also hire a Toronto Party Bus if you are in a group. You also have a train station at the Niagara Falls if you are coming from any of the nearby cities. You can either travel around the falls by walk or decide to hire a cab for everything.
When should you visit the Niagara Falls?
What is the right season to visit the Niagara Falls? Well, the falls is open for the visitors all through the 365 days of the year. However, you may fond that a few of the attractions may be closed during the months of winter.
The summer months may be crowded beyond capacity. It would be highly recommended to visit the falls in the spring. The Fall peak foliage happens during the months of October making it a great month to visit it in the falls.
A few activities that may interest you at the Falls
There are several activities at the Niagara Falls that you would find quite interesting. A few of the best activities that you would perhaps fall in love with can include
- Float to the foot of the falls through a boat cruise.
- Go behind the falls. The Journey Behind the Falls tour should be one of the unique options for this venture.
- Have a look at the falls from above using a helicopter ride.
- Walking alongside the falls can be yet another great experience that you would find quite unique and interesting. It can give you an up-close view of the falls
- It may also be a great option to enjoy the panoramic view of the falls on the Niagara Sky wheel
- The Niagara Falls History Museum is yet another great attraction that lets you learn more about the history of the Niagara Falls.
Well, if you are a first-time visitor to the Niagara Falls, you would find that this one should be one of the most unique experiences ever for enjoying a perfect degree of enjoyment and be one with the nature. Though this may not be the full-fledged information on the Niagara Falls journey, this should be helpful in providing you access to a far greater experience in enjoying a great beginning.